- Category II high safety - Certification: Ex II 2 GD c IIC T4 IIIC T135C
- Manufactured in accordance with ATEX Directive 94/9/EC and Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Developed for the use in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX zones).
- Special coated units
- Different capacities and heights of lift to suit your specific requirements
- Available with stainless steel load chain
- Available with overload protection
Chain Blocks and Lever Hoists (using Tiger SS11 or SS12 units)
- Stainless steel hand chain (chain blocks)
- Corrosion protected load chain
- Special corrosion protected coated body
- Marine specific friction discs
- Brake chamber protection from outside contamination
- Copper plated suspension and load hooks, load chain guides, grip rings, hand wheels and end anchorage
- Stainless steel fixings and fasteners
- Lever hoist also available using our PROLH unit and standard load chain
- Stainless steel load chain
- Overload protection device
- Chain container
Under the ATEX Directive 94/9/EC , equipment for areas with an explosion hazard are assigned to groups, categories and temperature classes. Our products are assigned as follows:
Ex II 2 GD c IIC T4 IIIC T135C
It is the responsibility of the user to identify which explosion proof classification is required, not the hoist manufacturer or supplier.
Offering full UK coverage of Lifting Equipment & Safety Equipment to Devon & Cornwall from our Plymouth site, Wales and Midlands from our Bristol site, North East, Midlands and North West from our London site along with Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ireland being covered by Belfast and Dublin.
For all your Chain blocks and hoisting requirements contact your local office by email here