Our highly-trained specialised engineers can visit your site to conduct statutory examinations of lifting and height safety equipment.
Following an inspection you will receive LOLER/SI299 compliant reports, which meet all UK and Ireland health and safety requirements, plus a full list of all equipment that has failed, is missing or received an advisory remark from the engineer. We can create an inspection schedule tailored to your operational requirements and also provide dedicated site-based resource for stores and certification.
- Online asset management & certification portal
- Trained inspectors operating nationally throughout UK & Ireland
- Compliant certificates and documentation
- Instant reports processed through inspector’s tablet minutes after leaving site
- Over 400,000 statutory examinations managed annually across UK & Ireland